From: Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@tc...> - 2013-03-24 08:26:40
GNU Solfege 3.21.3
Solfege is free music education software. Use it to train your rhythm,
interval, scale and chord skills. It is free software and runs on
GNU/Linux, MS Windows 2000 and newer, Max OS X with some effort,
and possibly other operating systems with the required tools. It should
run wherever you can run Python 2.5, Gtk+ 2.12, PyGtk 2.12.
Bug tracker: http://bugs.solfege.org
Changes since Solfege 3.21.3:
* interval exercises: added larger intervals, up to double octave
* elembuilder: fix the backspace accel
* make dist: include the files in exercises/regression-lesson-files/share/
* elembuilder: make the answer buttons insensitive when the user is
not supposed to click on them.
* added the header.statistics_matrices lesson file variable
* lesson file modules: tmp hack to let different lesson file modules
have different default values to variables.
* documentation: the intervals lesson file variable was documented wrongly.
* Linux -> GNU/Linux search-and-replace
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca@...> http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.