eviware is happy to announce the final release of soapUI 2.0. Major new features compared to the previous 1.7.6 version are:
- Extensive WS-Security support (encryption, signature, etc..) in both requests, MockServices and monitoring
- SOAP Monitoring for monitoring/capturing traffic
- Much extended scripting possibilities using groovy
- Extended property management for complex testing scenarios
- New TestSteps and options to control Test flow
- SSL and WSDL publishing support in Mock Web Services
- Extended metrics for both projects and interfaces
- ... and of course a large amount of minor improvements and bug-fixes
* Read the feature overview at http://www.soapui.org/new_and_noteworthy_2.html for a more complete list.
* Download from sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=136013&package_id=163662&release_id=560986
* Check out the User Guide at http://www.soapui.org/userguide/index.html
soapUI is the leading and award-winning open-source web service testing tool with over 50000 users world-wide. Use it for Inspecting/Monitoring/Invoking Web Services, Developing Web Services, Simulating/Mocking Web Services and Functional, Load, Compliance Testing Web Services.
As always a huge thanks to our ever-growing open-source and commercial communities for your testing, reporting, patience and support... Thank You All!