soapUI 1.7.1 with included IDE plug-ins is out! This is mainly a bug-fix release, but also includes a much improved NetBeans plugin;
- Several memory and UI-related performance fixes
- Project Integration for NetBeans IDE Plugin (together with demonstration movies); http://www.soapui.org/netbeans
- Improved editor focusing int request/response editors when switching tabs
- Fixed script context access in MockResponse TestSteps (soapUI Pro only)
- Added a Script Assertion for arbitrary request/response assertions (soapUI Pro only); http://www.soapui.org/userguide/functional/response-assertions.html#Script_Assertion
- Added a GroovyUtils class for simplifying common scripting tasks (soapUI Pro only); http://www.soapui.org/userguide/functional/groovystep.html#GroovyUtils
- And many more minor improvements and bug fixes!
As always huge thanks to our community for helping out and reporting issues!
Log in to post a comment.