We are happy to announce the beta2 release of soapUI 1.7!
The beta2 release adds the following features above those accumulated fixes in the recent
snapshot releases (http://www.soapui.org/snapshot.html)
* Initial Support for importing SOAP 1.2 bindings
* Improved MockOperation editor and possibility to dispatch to a MockResponse with a Groovy Script
* Possibility to set default Look and Feel
* Possbility to turn off multipart attachments
* Check for external modification of project files before saving
* Option to assign new endpoint to existing requests when updating a WSDL
* Fixed right-button menus on Mac
* Fixed teststep naming when inserting new Request Steps
* Increased maximum number of threads to 9999
* Fixed wstools commandline runner error and updated to wsconsume in alignment with final JBossWS 1.2.0 release
* Fixed closing/release of exported attachments
* Fixed support for quoted charset values both for requests and mockresponses
* .. and more internal refactorings and minor improvements
As always our huge thanks goes out to all of you who have helped us identify and fix
many of the above issues. Keep your reports coming!
Log in to post a comment.