If I try to create a new WSDL project with the WSDL attached in this bug report, I got the error message
Wed Jul 04 21:24:47 CEST 2007:ERROR:Loading of definition failed for [file:E:\maestro\TrendsundKonzepte\find_whatever.xml]; javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing 'file:E:\maestro\TrendsundKonzepte\find_whatever.xml'.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "xsd" for element "xsd:maxLength" is not bound.
Parsing the file with the javatool wscompile from Sun's jwsdp-2.0 does not cause any errors.
I have used the latest version of SOAP UI (just WebStarted it form the web site) and am familiar with SOAP UI, so I have successfully managed to import dozens of projects.
Please tell me how I can provide you with more detailed information about the parsing error.
Thanks a lot
Log in to post a comment.