From: Daniel Drown <dan-soap@dr...> - 2007-12-21 01:41:23
The typelookup regexes in SOAP::Serializer mark the string "P" as a duration.
This ends up in the XML as:
<soap:Body><function xmlns="..."><c-gensym3 xsi:type="xsd:duration">P</c-gensym3></disk></soap:Body>
This makes my .NET target angry with the error message:
System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException - The argument type "00:00:00"
cannot be converted into parameter type "System.String".
I've fixed this by using SOAP::Data to hardcode the type, but I'd like to
suggest this fix for detecting durations:
(this is against 0.68, I checked and the same code is in CVS on sourceforge)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.