Menu

Deletion for inactivity?

Openglad-e
2006-02-25
2013-04-23
  • Daniel Paul Hightower

Have you guys gotten any notice yet about this project being in danger of being deleted for inactivity?

I noticed in the lastest newslater from sourceforge, they are going after inactive projects.

• Sean Ford

Sean Ford - 2006-03-02

Nope, havn't received anything from SF. The activity  percentile on the project page indicates 94.29% so I don't think we are in danger of being deleted.

• fuzinavl

fuzinavl - 2006-04-06

I am still interested in playing/modding openglad-e.  Has the project been abandoned?

• Zardus

Zardus - 2006-04-07

The project hasn't been abandoned as much as it has taken an extended vacation. That is mostly my fault. I went and got married last August and the 6 months or so before the wedding and the 6 months afterwards have had absolutely no time to do anything. It happens when you're head over heels in love apparently. If Sean is lucky, he'll never have to go through the horror of not being able to work on Openglad-e, but I, sadly, and tainted.

Anyways, I'm planning on resuming my work on it as soon as classes here calm down a bit. I've had some internal struggles as to what exactly to code, but I think I'm all set now. I'm on the 12-step program against laziness, so we'll see how it goes.

• Bjorn Hansen

Bjorn Hansen - 2006-04-13

they won't delete any projects that have released files anyway, plus they send notice to the project owners with plenty of warning etc (that's what I gathered from the email/news about deleting stale projects)