Check out the new SourceForge look!

PJ Cabrera
2005-11-19
2013-04-09
  • PJ Cabrera

PJ Cabrera - 2005-11-19

I hadn't been to SF since I landed at the hospital. They must have changed looks in the last week. It's all good! :-)

• Ernesto Díaz

Ernesto Díaz - 2005-11-20

It looks better and for people in DialUp con. the page is more faster.

• lenny

lenny - 2005-11-27

I hate it. It looks WEB 2.0ish :) And the fonts are huge!

• PJ Cabrera

PJ Cabrera - 2005-11-27

Is anybody else getting the SF graphical ads in Japanese? Or is it just me? (the Goodle AdSense ones are in English)

I seldom click on them anyhow, but I think it's weird. Why would SF remember me properly, but think it should serve ads to me in Japanese?

• PJ Cabrera

PJ Cabrera - 2005-11-27

Oh yeah, I had forgotten what I came here for. :-)

Hey Lenny!

You say you don't like the fonts, or you don't like the colors, or the icons, or the theme?

I have one word for you: Greasemonkey!!

• lenny

lenny - 2005-11-27

the weirdest thing is that my ads at sourgeforge are from Yahoo! not Google. :O

about the fonts.. if it were just for me I could just decrease the font on the browser :) Was mentioning it for the good of human kind. GM can't fix that :D

• PJ Cabrera

PJ Cabrera - 2005-11-27

For the good of human kind! LOL! Lenny, you crack me up!

But yeah, the fonts are bigger than they used to be. Let's send them feedback about it!

After all, they say "Feel free to contact us via Support Request regarding any issues, usage questions, feedback or concerns you have related to the SourceForge.net site or any of the services provided by SourceForge.net."

Here's the support URL :-)

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks