Maitenance Windows + SCCM Client Center

Help
2009-05-29
2013-05-23
  • Mathew Collins

Mathew Collins - 2009-05-29

This may be a waste of time, but can the SCCM client center force an advertisement that is not set to over ride a maintenance window to over ride in one off scenario's?  I am a little new to the tool, and this is a fuction that my company has a HUGE vested intrest in.

• Roger

Roger - 2009-05-30

If you open a "Feature Request" ("Tracker" Menu on the SourceForge Page)... then I will implement a Feature to Override Service Window per Advertisement :-)

Regards

Roger

• Roger

Roger - 2009-06-03

It's implemented in V2.0.1.4...
      You have to right-click an advertisement and select Override ServiceWindow to tag the advert to ignore the service window....

Regards

Roger

• Mathew Collins

Mathew Collins - 2009-06-23

Thank you for your prompt response.  Currently I am testing v 2.0.3400.37885.  Are you refering to a newer or older version of Client Center?  Currently the version I am testing seems to only have only have the ability to create one 30 minute window according to the time zone of the person using the tool, not the client.

• Roger

Roger - 2009-06-23

The updates are available here: <http://smsclictr.sourceforge.net/update/>
      The Client Center Tool must be installed in the default directory (C:\Program Files\SCCM Tools\SCCM Client Center) to allow updates.

Regards

Roger