The current repository-version won't work with smarty 3.1.
I've modified it to work with smarty 3.1 - see attached script.
If I don't get any response to this for - let's say - 4 weeks, I'll put it up on GitHub.
this is fixed in this fork https://github.com/glensc/smarty-gettext
ps: i waited more than 3 years for this project owner to respond
you may have not noticed by the project just go a new owner :)
its forge is here https://forge.fusiondirectory.org/projects/smarty3-i18n and i was about to look at all the patches and include them if worthwhile.
Could i ask you to take an account there and submit all your patches so we can include it.
We already published a 1.0 with some of the patches we collected
two responses after such a long time :)
I had totally forgotten about that. My only changes where within the attached file. I'll have a look at https://forge.fusiondirectory.org/projects/smarty3-i18n soon.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.