Release Notes - SmartFrog - Version 3.11.001 beta
- [SFOS-112] - Java classpath components
- [SFOS-161] - core/release build fails on macs and other unix systems without rpmbuild on the path
- [SFOS-162] - 'classic' distribution JARs include old tasks and gui JARs, with no coherence
- [SFOS-163] - scripting redistribution does not include beanshell
- [SFOS-166] - core smartfrog jars do not md5 their pom.
- [SFOS-167] - Ant builds run out of memory on windows
- [SFOS-168] - ivy file excludes beanshell, so scripting component is incomplete
- [SFOS-169] - mysql test problem
- [SFOS-172] - we arent running all the tests in testharness
- [SFOS-173] - unable to start SmartFrog as a non-root user
- [SFOS-174] - RPM installed daemons should not log to a file when not started from init.d
- [SFOS-179] - syntax defects in smartfrog profile
- [SFOS-180] - SmartFrog installation has warnings
- [SFOS-185] - scripting component distribution doesnt include beanshell library
- [SFOS-188] - database tests failing on windows
- [SFOS-190] - ConfigurationDescriptorDeployTest/testurlTest01 is failing when there is no default.sf deployment
- [SFOS-193] - sfGui.bat missing from all .zip release file. 3.11.000beta
- [SFOS-198] - org.smartfrog.test.system.deploy.OutputImpl doesnt pass sfDeploy up
- [SFOS-199] - SFGui.bat missing from all.bat
- [SFOS-200] - init-proxy targets not that useful
- [SFOS-218] - Ant build fails with unknown option '+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError'
- [SFOS-221] - incorrect unix shells/filenames for smartfrog.sh and smartfrog.csh
- [SFOS-222] - Useless code in org.smartfrog.avalanche.client.sf.rpm.RPMUtils
- [SFOS-223] - /tmp/sflogs is created with default user perms by the first user to run smartfrog; if root, nobody else can run smartfrog
- [SFOS-224] - headless mode isnt working
- [SFOS-231] - sfManagementConsole prints out too many tag related error messages
- [SFOS-236] - Adding a java.policy file when using no security in SF, causes an infinite loop in SF: org.smartfrog.sfcore.security.DummySecurityManager
- [SFOS-260] - SFComponentDescriptionImpl prints exceptions it swallows to system.out, when it isnt needed
- [SFOS-181] - add assertions to test for instanceof in SmartFrogTestBase
- [SFOS-191] - testharness code should use commons-logging to log stuff, rather than do it themselves
- [SFOS-203] - move components in debug build's output from system.out to sfLog()
- [SFOS-214] - make the default option for every build "component"
- [SFOS-225] - rename smartfrog in the init.d directory
- [SFOS-248] - sfDumpState in CompoundImpl uses a new thread for each visit. It should only do that when visiting a remote object.
- [SFOS-259] - ScriptPrimImpl relies on NPEs to distinguish source from resource paths
- [SFOS-208] - Add an option to sfDaemon to run headless.
- [SFOS-247] - Create Dumper object to dump descriptions from an already deployed application, using the sfDumpState interface in Prim
- [SFOS-42] - Have Ivy set up the classpath for most components
- [SFOS-226] - Create automated tests for RPM working
- [SFOS-255] - clean up imports of services
- [SFOS-194] - Modify documentation to include information to add ANT_OPTS=-XX:MaxPermSize=64m.
- [SFOS-213] - Get build file to build on everyone's machines
- [SFOS-216] - Update avalanche to build against SVN_HEAD of the sfinstaller
- [SFOS-233] - layout RPM in FSH-compatible structure
- [SFOS-241] - move startup scripts (except the daemon) to the main smartfrog rpm
- [SFOS-243] - add sfgui as separate installable in izpack installer
- [SFOS-245] - pull sfgui from core/smartfrog packaging