We have now a mailing list:
This mailing list is intended as a communication channel between translators, reviewers and other contributors to the slint project.
Several communications channels are already usable:
- this thread at LQ:
- announces, PM and discussions inside teams at Transifex
- direct emails
I hope that this list will add some value to those existing channels:
- in helping to share ideas, questions, good practices cross translation teams
- in providing threaded discussions
Sharing is becoming more necessary but also more difficult now, as more translations are nearly ready and we have more teams and more translators and reviewers (30 registered on Transifex at time of writing).
So I warmly encourage all contributors to subscribe to this list and use it to post any question, tip, suggestion or information that could be of interest to the slint community as a whole.
The list is set up so that you will have to confirm your subscription request and wait for its approval: this is only to to preserve you privacy as well as avoid spam.
Two ways to subscribe:
(1) go to the list's web page:
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/slint-translators and fill in your mail address *and name* (you can use your pseudo on Transifex if you wish).
(2) Alternatively you can drop me a line (reminder: my email address is at the bottom of file TRANSLATORS)
So, welcome to the slint-translators mailing-list!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.