From: Brian Carrier <carrier@sl...> - 2012-11-15 23:12:18
Autopsy 3.0.1 is available on the website.
• Significant performance improvements when adding images.
• Slight improvements in UI performance for large number of results.
• Improved stability when running ingest on multiple images.
• Removed limit on number of results displayed.
• Thumbnail viewer - added paging and removed limit of images.
• Better HTML report navigation, handling large reports better.
• Updated Add image wizard to support local devices.
• Fixed reading content from multiple file attributes (NTFS, HFS).
• Added ability to extract contents of the unalloc files.
• Enable user to select any image file extension when opening image.
• Thunderbird parser module fixes.
• Reporting fixes: added missing artifacts (keyword search, hash hits, file bookmarks).
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.