Do I need to adjust the menu properties for wizard mode? In normal game the menu is on the left side (role selection) with 22 options 20 roles (including pirate and jedi plus the regular ones) and * random and q quit. But when I go in wizard mode I only have 21 options 19 roles (it doesn\'t include pirate) * random and q quit and it displays on the right (like normal). I can play in wizard mode for any other character and all the commands work because I have converted fire mage and ice mage to etheric and electric mages temporarily until I can get it all to work right and then I will put flame and ice mage back and add the other 2 mages, So I have been using wizard mode extensively to work out the bugs with those two classes. I just can\'t play as a pirate class in wizard mode. It\'s probably something simple that I screwed up. I am including the built and source in case you need them. Also just to name all the changes I have done in case it will help. I have added random river generation level 8 and below. Free fortune cookie in szechuan tins sometimes. Pirate role. Shock Blade (dagger) and Storm brand (long sword) Marauders map Pirate quest artifact. Jedi patch. 2 new spellbooks gas sphere and shocking sphere. Converted (but not completely finished testing and balancing) flame mage to air/etheric mage and ice mage to electric/metal mage. added mist wolf cubs and shadow wolf cubs and gave them breath weapons like winter wolf and hell hound, but I\'m probably going to make new wolves later so that I don\'t mess with the code that was already there for those wolves (like I have temporarily). and added the new monsters for pirate (guardian, leader, nemesis) also gas sphere ( I wanted to make it gas spore but they just wait to be killed and not kill anything which would be cool because you could kind of hide behind them but obviously you would still take damage from them if they exploded near you and what a bunch of kludge that would be)
I think that's all I added.
I wanted to get a rifle artifact but I can\'t get it to work (maybe I have too many artifacts like I have too many roles) so I took that out and rebuilt so that code isn't still in there.
I tried to upload the file but its above 256k so it's here:
I don't know how to make diff or patch files yet so I uploaded the modified source and the resulting build in a compressed into a rar file
Log in to post a comment.