I'm trying to add a portald type block on my slash
site which will display the content generated by using the Google API.
These are the steps how I created the portald
1) created the RDF file (generated by Google
API) in local directory
2) added the URL link of the RDF file to the
3) enable the "retrieve" and "portal - check if
this is a slashbox" checkboxes
4) put "4" for the "ordernum" and "index" for the
After I saved and restarted my Slash site, I faced
the following problems :
1) the portable type block doesn't
2) the content of the block didn't retrieve the
data from the RDF file.
Here are my questions :
1) Am I miss out something in the steps above?
2) Is it caused by the version of XML:Parser
(from what I read in slashcode.com's "old articles"
3) Where is the portald log file? I just found the
portald.pid in the slash logs directory which only show the pid