We need to point the images server at the new NFS
server. I'd do it myself, but I don't have the privs to
do it. Basically what needs to happen is:
1. edit images' fstab to mount the new NFS server
2. manually mount the new NFS server
3. edit images' httpd.conf to point to the new path
4. restart apache on images
5. manually unmount the old NFS (It shouldn't be in use
6. edit the fstab on images to remove the old NFS
Now, each images server has it's own config local to
each one, so move on to the next one and repeat as
desired. This also means each images server can be
upgraded one at a time with no noticeable downtime.
Log in to post a comment.