Waiting for more than six months after last release , skyeye-1.2.5 is released.
Comparing to last version , the biggest change is we use autoconf/automake to build our source tree. So you need to use "./configure;make;make install" to build and install skyeye.
In addition to this, we also have the following improvement:
* Add code coverage profiling feature in SkyEye. You can find some example of code coverage usage from skyeye-testsuite-1.2.5 package.
* Fix several critical bugs in MIPS simulation, but MIPS simulation still not stable.
* Add DSI exception into PowerPC simulation, fix several bugs in instruction implementation. Now we can run UNMODIFIED linux with MPC8560 simulation
* Add load_addr option in skyeye.conf. Now we do not recommend to modify physical address of linux kernel source for running linux on SkyEye. You can use this option to relocated ELF image to any load address.
* cs8900a netcard simulation is improved. We can run ftp , telnet etc. based on it.
* DBCT function is disabled temporarily since autoconf can not detect gcc version. We will fix it later.
More improvement and bug fixes can be found in ChangeLog:
SkyEye 1.2.5 Release package can be download from sourceforge webiste:
For Chinese users, you can get release package from gro website:
Also you can download the corresponding skyeye-testsuite-1.2.5 to test the release package.
We had tested our release on Suse, FressBSD, Solaris and Cygwin platform.
You can commit bug report at :
Thanks all the guys involved in development and testing for skyeye-1.2.5 release.
-- SkyEye Development Team