Now, skyeye can run on cygwin/windows and has a insight IDE environment.
great contribution from:
* base on version 0.8.7
* integrate insight with skyeye, many thanks to watercloud.
* port skyeye to cygwin.
1) temporary disable network simulation on win32.
2) lcd simulation on win32 need gtk support.There are many way to run gtk on win32.
we had test the following two methods.
a)using Xserver(XWin) which delivered with cygwin
b)using GTK binary release for cygwin on
* fix some bugs in makefile, let skyeye can compile in separate path
* Known bug: currently skyeye+insight on cygwin can not corrently deal with console input&output.
Log in to post a comment.