The Skim development teams is pleased to announce that Skim 1.3.4 is available for download at <http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/> or using the built-in updater.
Thanks to those of you who submitted reproducible bug reports and comments along with the exception reports; as always, please continue to submit bug reports at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=192583>.
For the interested developers, there also has been a new release of the SkimNotes framework with version 1.2.1, adding support for modified date and user name properties.
For those interested in what is new and fixed, release notes follow.
Changes since 1.3.4
* Indicate note tool mode in cursor.
* Support for modification date of notes, and creator name through hidden default.
* New hidden preference for page background color.
* Make Skim notes documents accessible for AppleScript.
* Avoid "empty" search field after an animation.
* Fix updating preview tool tips after changing pages.
* Allow multiple full screen documents without overlapping side panels.
* Fix some leaks.
* Don't allow dropping colors inside favorite colors widget.
* Faster loading of PDFs with lots of separate page labels.
* Avoid some random crashers due to calls to closed windows.
* Remove search criteria and quotes from spotlight search term before using it.
* Use helvetica italic for quicklook preview of .skim files.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.