Skim 1.1.8 is available for download at <http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/
> or using the built-in updater. This release fixes a critical bug
and adds a workaround for a system bug introduced in Mac OSX 10.5.3,
all users is strongly encourage to update to this version. Our
apologies for the inconvenience due to the number of recent updates to
Thanks to those of you who submitted reproducible bug reports and
comments along with the exception reports; as always, please continue
to submit bug reports at <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=192583
For those interested in what is fixed, release notes follow.
Changes since 1.1.7
* You can now copy information about search results from the tables.
* Initializes line notes with default properties.
* Bring back children for anchored note text in note table.
* Ignore errors when reading notes due to unsupported extended
* Properly save line information in markup notes.
* Properly initalize rich text of existing anchored notes, fixes
* Properly release the file when the document closes.