Version 0.6.13 of the vector drawing program Sketch is available.
The most important change in this release is a fix of a security hole related to rendering of EPS file previews.
Other than that, this release contains some new plugins most importantly for multiline text and quite a few bug fixes and minor enhancements. For a full list see the changelog.
Version 0.6.12 of the vector drawing program Sketch is available. This is just a bug fix release, but since some of the bugs have been introduced in recent Sketch versions, users of 0.6.10 and 0.6.11 should probably upgrade.
Version 0.6.11 of the vector drawing program Sketch is available. The main reason for this release is another bug that was uncovered by Python 2.1. Other changes include an updated Spanish translation and a few other minor bug fixes.
Sketch 0.6.10 is available. The most important changes since version 0.6.9:
* Russian translation.
* Several fixes to both the setup script and Sketch's internals to make it work with Python 2.1.
* The SVG import filter has basic support for text and images.
* In the print dialog, the "rotate ccw." checkbutton is automatically set when the document uses landscape page orientation.
* Several bug fixes... read more
Version 0.6.9 of the vector drawing program Sketch is available. The
most important changes since version 0.6.8:
* Italian translation.
* The export_raster script is now in the Script package and has an
* The PDF-export filter supports arrow heads now and handles dash
* Several fixes to make Sketch work with Python 2.0.
* Several bug fixes