- fixed bug#9 (notifications don't timeout if batch encoding)
- added verbose mode
- fixed bug#7 (no output file if the output folder path contains a espace character)
- added copy and clear terminal ouput functions
- added "busy" mouse cursors
- default encoding profiles can't be overwritten, user defined ones can
- number of user defined profiles is now unlimited
- user defined profiles can be deleted
- added help command line option
SIVE beta 2 released
- added direct DVD conversion support
- encoding profiles support added (3 pre-defined, 10 user-defined)
- SIVE can now use mencoder's mp4 muxer - currently EXPERIMENTAL
So, people who like to get the screaming bleeding-edge version, who wants to get the new features before they are released and don't mind a little bugs too much, or simply testers, here is the command you need :
svn checkout https://sive.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/sive/trunk
This will give you the latest sources, right at the state i left them after last coding.
Note for people not familiar with subversion :
- At least the first time, you'll need to launch './autogen.sh' instead of './configure', and you'll need autoconf, automake and libtoolize.
- Subversion information at sourceforge.net : http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=188809... read more
SIVE can now use both mp4creator and MP4Box. MP4Box is easier to find and solves some problems.
The interface has been improved (see new screenshots).
Many little things added :
- added Real Media format support
- added Quicktime format support
- added MPEG format support
- added ASF/WMV format support
- added VOB format support (no language and subs selection yet)
- added a scrollbar to the terminal
- chained commands instead of sending a big one
- added tray notifications
- added confirmation on quit if converting
- added a "how to use" function
Debian packages will now be available at each release - starting with release 1.a.1.3.
The SIVE project's website is opened.
- H.264 profile implementation fixed : videos play on iPod :) (but there's a subtitles bug)
- french translation done
Sive-pre-alpha-1 was releases yesterday. The implementation of the H.264 profile is buggy so videos are not always playable on the iPod. Just a preview release therefore.
The next release, which will correct this bug and therefore will be usable, is coming soon :)
Thanks to all Sourceforge staff ! I now have a CVS server, news, bug tracking, screenshots, download platform, blah blah, for free !
About SIVE itself : development is still on going, but I've been experiencing bugs playing SIVE produced videos on the iPod. I'm thinking about replacing mp4creator with MP4Box.
Also, the first pre-alpha release is coming :).