sitebar 3.3.9 not showing other users

envirotech
2008-02-10
2013-05-09
  • envirotech

envirotech - 2008-02-10

In the older version I was always able to see the other users bookmarks.  I had to reinstall the server and now I am using 3.3.9 and I cannot see the other users bookmarks.  We are try to use this to share sites with each other but I cannot see his on the list as the admin.  I do not see "Show Public Bookmarks" in User Settings". Can U help me?  Or do I need to make a folder in the public bookmarks?  I would rather not though do to the fact I also use these at work and I do not want my site to be blocked.  (my work blocks gaming sites and If they see the gaming site links they will block it.)  I use this to keep a list of all my work sites also.  I use many computers there.
    Thank you for your time ahead of time.

• envirotech

envirotech - 2008-02-10

alright I found the security section and got it fixed.  Thank your for your time if you looked into this

Envirotech

• Ondrej Brablc

Ondrej Brablc - 2008-02-10

I just want to clarify, that this is probably due to the merging of so called personal with enterprise edition.

Ondrej

• envirotech

envirotech - 2008-02-10

Thank You for your reply.  Now that I know how to get it back it is no longer a problem.  At least I now understand why.  By the way thank you for a wonderful product and have been using it since I saw it in pcmagazine about 2-3 years ago.  Keep up the great work.

Envirotech

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks