This release fixes a bug and adds some features from the 0.4
- Added modules to generate XHTML and XML responses through a port of
the WebIt! XML library. A little cross-pollination between the WebIt!
port and the current HTML library make XHTML and HTML modules mostly
- Added the siscweb/session module for operations on the session
- Added support for response headers in the send-*/* functions. Added
the ability to specify a character encoding in the get-bindings
- Added @anchor attribute to [a|form|iframe|object] to add #anchors to
- The examples now output compliant XHTML.
- Improved server-side error reporting.
- Some internal optimizations.
- Updated manual.
- Patched (for the last time) a weird bug that seems to occur in
Tomcat, sometimes causing sessions to be "lost" (not destroyed) after
a server restart.
Thanks to Dan Muresan and Denys Rtveliashvili for their suggestions and feedback.
Log in to post a comment.