SIPp 1.1rc8 has just been release.
Since 1.1rc6 (1.1rc7 was never released), many new features and fixes have been made (around 80).
The main one being:
- Performances have been greatly improved by, in some cases, a factor of 10
- Media play is supported on Windows platforms
- Statistical pauses emulate real user behaviors
- TCP/TLS has been fixed on windows platforms,
- Possibility to use SIPp as open loop generator
- Possibility to increase automatically the call rate at specific intervals (benchmarking)
- Fixes for AKA (IMS) authentication
Full release notes: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=104305&release_id=472717
This is the occasion to warmly thank all the contributors that participated to this release, with a special thanks to Charles P. Wright from IBM research for a huge set of new features and improvements.