Time to move on!
Since 1.0rc3, 1.0final brings the following changes:
- Fix: From F. Tarek Rogers: change all trace file names from pid_scenario to scenario_pid which fixes a pb when using relative paths. Actually enabling -trace_err switch. If -trace_err is not given, unexpected messages are not printed anywhere, except the very last one on exit (along with a message to use -trace_err if desired).
- Fix: fix quitting 3PCC controller with ctrl-C and allow reuse of internal twin socket just after closing.
- Fix: counter in case of receive error that was not incremented
- Fix: bug 917436 (regexp with < or > are not supported). Just need to replace < by < and > by > when specifying regexp.
- Fix: Really disabling retransmission when -nr switch is specified for UDP transport. The fix also benefits to other transports in terms of performances (no more message hash computed).
- Fix: Modified default 3PCC scenario for rtd and response time.
- Fix: bug 1035687 where SDP elements where not properly ordered in default scenarios
Stay tuned for 1.1 release with IPv6, TLS and registration support.