User Agent issue with pidgin-sipe-1.15.1-adium-1.5.6

Help
2013-05-13
2013-06-04
  • Paul W. Ward

    Paul W. Ward - 2013-05-13

    I'm attempting to use Adium 1.5.6 with pidgin-sipe-1.15.1-adium-1.5.6. I've set the User Agent in the Adium connection profile to the following value:

    UCCAPI/3.5.6907.0 OC/3.5.6907.206

    When I look at the debug logs, all of the User-Agent values are either

    User-Agent: Purple/2.10.7 Sipe/1.15.1 (macosx-x86_64; )

    or

    User-Agent: Sipe/1.15.1

    I've tried clearing all of the entries out of the Adium AccountPrefs.plist file and recreating the connection profile. I've also tried plugging the value directly into the PurpleDefaultsSIPE.plist file as SIPE:User Agent and SIPE:useragent and useragent to no avail.

     
  • KwikSilvr

    KwikSilvr - 2013-05-14

    I'm not sure why the profile edit is not taking.

    Try editing ~/Library/Application Support/Adium 2.0/Users/Default/libpurple/accounts.xml directly.

     
  • Sascha Buxhofer

    Sascha Buxhofer - 2013-06-04

    Hi,

    I have a similar problem with sipe-1.15.1 on adium. Our company uses ADFS. The sipe plugin in windows 7 works fine, though on the os x the user agent is not in the accounts.xml file and when adding it manually the client still does not authenticate against the internal adfs server and gets rejected by lync.com.

    Useragent: UCCAPI/4.0.7577.314 OC/4.0.7577.314

    Error: Error: Web ticket request to https://webpoolbl20b02.infra.lync.com:443/CertProv/CertProvisioningService.svc failed

    Thanks,

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks