On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 00:04 +0530, Madura Anushanga wrote:
> It is attached; I did just changed the priority of rakaransha and
> assigned a new scheme, didn't change the credits because you are the
> original developer :)
1) In your file change every instance of si-trans to si-singlish or
whatever name you give your scheme. Also change the filename to your
2) Add your own Copyright (C) 2009 to the top of the file under my
3) Delete any references to the transliteration scheme on
4) Update the creation date.
5) Put your name down as the maintainer.
6) Update the last modified date.
6) Change the "input-method" name and "title" name to your scheme name
Once you've made the modifications, if you want I can review the file
> I'm using it and it is very easier to use(for me) it'll be easier for
> all who are using my program in windows, I'll offer it to them at my
> site as soon as i get your confirmation
I didn't test your mim file, but, you may have to improve your scheme a
little. Having "r" for rakaaranshaya and rayanna will probably be
problematic. Also little inconsistencies like mahaapraana bayanna being
"bha" instead of "B" is confusing when all other mahaapraana letters are
uppercase. I'm sure you'll iron out the wrinkles as you use it more.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.