I've migrated to the new sourceforge project format. It doesn't appear that anything was lost, and the documentation homepage has stayed the same. I'm planning on making a pass thru the documentation sometime soon to make it way more up to date. If anyone wants to help make the formatting of those pages nicer, I'd be happy to take some help. Email me at John_Schlick@hotmail.com
I've also changed the debugging code inside of simple_html_dom to support the sourceforge debugobject project (download it at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/debugobject/ it's cool!).
I've switched to tab formatting of the codebase to save on characters. (Set your editor to 4 spaces per tab, and it will look great).
Log in to post a comment.