Simple_html_dom.php 1.5 is released.

Sourceforge just allowed me to take over the project. As such, I have updated the source that I have spent the last year working on.

Memory leak is fixed.

simple_html_dom now detects the character set.

plaintext looks better since it understands more about newlines in html and what things ought to look like.

All changes are fully configurable.

Many more little changes. Docs to come over the next week or two.

Posted by John Schlick 2011-07-14

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks