SILEX, or the art of sculpting anything, anywhere, by anyone.
Subject: Silex and Wordpress for the best and the worst
- abstract -
Silex and Wordpress are now married for the best and the worst,
bringing Flash and php open source communities together.
They have given birth to http://flashcms.fr/ , an information portal
about Flash CMS software.
The role of this wiki-like participative website, is to make it
possible for everyone, to publish material on Flash CMS.
- content -
WORDPRESS was used for the automatic inscription of new
contributors, for moderation and publication functionalities.
Silex has been chosen for the presentation because it is the
only Flash CMS with which it is possible to display a Wordpress website
with a Flash design, without programming and for free!
3 sections in http://flashcms.fr/ :
- the Diary : http://flashcms.fr/flash-website/dynamic-flash/agenda.evenements/agenda.google
- Blog : http://flashcms.fr/flash-website/dynamic-flash/blog/blog.cms
- A google agenda is used
to visualize events related to the Flash CMS community
- A list of events with
the practical details
- The Flash CMS lists :
- Description, links,
price, screen shots, etc. for each major Flash CMS
Since it is a participative site, everyone can add a CMS, add an
article, add an event or edit the data of the CMS. In order to be part
of it, use the forms which are in the sections “Diary” and
“Participate” or become a member by clicking “login” and then
If you would like to help out and do not know how or if you want to set
up a similar website in your language, please contact us ( sha -a t-
flashcms -d o t- fr ).
This site is managed by Sha and designed by pol. Thanks: Lex
+ + + Newsletter by Lex. thanks to Ariel + + +
* website : http://silex-ria.org/open.source.flash.cms/
* demo: http://hoyau.info/demos/silex_server/
* documentation: http://silex-ria.org/help/documentation/home/
* forum: http://silex.hoyau.info/forum_en/
* source code: https://silex.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/silex/trunk
* mailing lists: http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=192954
* license: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html