From: Tom Eastep <teastep@sh...> - 2012-08-08 17:43:04
Shorewall 184.108.40.206 is now available for download.
1) The compiler now generates an error when a SOURCE interface is
specified in a rule where the SOURCE zone is the firewall itself.
2) Previously, entries in /etc/shorewall/notrack that specified a
Vserver zone in the SOURCE column were omitted from the generated
3) The set of helpers available in the notrack file and in the HELPER
column of the tcrules file was incorrect:
- The Amanda helper requires a UDP port -- Shorewall was requiring
- The H323 module supplies two helpers: 'RAW' and 'Q.931';
Shorewall only accepted 'h323'.
- The Netbios NS module supplies the 'netbios-ns' helper; Shorewall
only accepted 'netbios_ns'.
4) The conditional directive '?IF 0' generated an error from the
compiler. It now causes following lines to be omitted.
Thank you for using Shorewall,
Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car