220.127.116.11 is now available for download.
1) The 4.5.2 configure script does not work on systems with Bash 3.x.
To allow RPMs to be built on those systems, a Perl-based script
(configure.pl) has been added. The sample .spec files included in
the various packages have been changed to use the new script.
Both configure and configure.pl now detect the distribution if
neither 'host' nor 'vendor' (--host or --vendor) is specified on
the command line.
The 'configure' script now detects that it is running on a version
of Bash that won't support the features used in the script and
issues an appropriate error message.
2) In release 4.5.2, if an INCLUDE directive appeared inside a ?IF
... ?ENDIF sequence, then the following error would be generated
after the included file had been read:
ERROR: Missing ?ENDIF to match the ?IF at line ...
3) An error in the shorewallrc.apple file has been corrected.
4) The shorewallrc.redhat file has been change to conform to Fedora
5) The installers now modify the Makefile if non-standard settings are
used for either SBINDIR or SHAREDIR.
6) The output of the 'version -a' command reflected incorrect versions
when Shorewall-core 4.5.2 was installed. That has been corrected.
Thank you for using Shorewall,
Tom Eastep \ When I die, I want to go like my Grandfather who
Shoreline, \ died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like
Washington, USA \ all of the passengers in his car