To my knowledge there are only three blocking issues left:
- notification issue at after a downtime expiry (Reported by a
- No one has stepped up to the plate to figure it out yet.
There are forums posts about it(monitoring.fr or shinken
- notification issue/problem with reactionner for old
notifications (Reported by Michael Grundman, but may be related
to previously reported issue)
- Nap will have to tell us if/when he can look at this.
- Making the scheduler polling recurring timing ore
deterministic (Reported by Wh3don, patch work by Thibault Cohen
with ideas and testing from me)
- This one should be canned tomorrow (fingers crossed)
If you see anything else that needs to be fixed urgently,
especially user impacting, now is the time.
From a planning perspective, 1.2.1 is due out, as 1.2 has a few
user impacting bugs that need to be placed in the hands of users.
Not everyone is happy with a broken product...
Cheers and have a good friday!