ADDRESSBOOK BUG, Evolution 2.6.2 (XP_SP2)

PrimoBruno
2007-02-15
2013-04-11
  • PrimoBruno

PrimoBruno - 2007-02-15

Hi there ppl:

First of all, congratulations on this amazing project.
    I've been looking for an Outlook-look-a-like solution....for a loooooong time and now i've found it.
    Here's the story:

I've installed the "Evolution-2.6.2-5.msi" and configured it, using two accounts.
    Everything looks OK, except the ADDRESSBOOK (contacts).
    No errors occur, but i can't add ANY email to the addressbooks.
    So, i started the "step2.cmd" inside the evolution folder and this is what happened:

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Configuring Path

Starting Evolution

Yes, I know this takes a while. Sorry.
    CalDAV Eplugin starting up ...

(evolution-2.6:3472): evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate 'OAFIID:GNOME_
    Evolution_Exchange_Component:2.6': EOF no processo filho

(evolution-2.6:3472): camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with NULL
    parameter.

(evolution-2.6:3472): eab-widgets-WARNING **: Could not load addressbook search;
    no parts.

(evolution-2.6:3472): e-search-bar.c-CRITICAL **: e_search_bar_set_suboption: as
    sertion `row != -1' failed

(evolution-2.6:3472): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard f
    ailed: Invalid window handle.

(evolution-2.6:3472): libebook-WARNING **: e_book_construct: Could not obtain a
    handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Excha
    nge_Connector_BookFactory:1.2'

handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_DataS
    erver_BookFactory:1.2'

(evolution-2.6:3472): evolution-addressbook-WARNING **: error loading addressboo
    k : e_book_load_uri: nenhuma fßbrica disponφvel para o uri `file:///C:/Documents
    %20and%20Settings/bvaz/.evolution/addressbook/local/1171532951.464.0@PORTATILBV'

calendar-gui-Message: launch_alarm_daemon_cb(): EOF no processo filho

(evolution-2.6:3472): eab-widgets-WARNING **: Could not load addressbook search;
    no parts.

(evolution-2.6:3472): e-search-bar.c-CRITICAL **: e_search_bar_set_suboption: as
    sertion `row != -1' failed

(evolution-2.6:3472): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkselection-win32.c:1068: OpenClipboard f

handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Excha
    nge_Connector_BookFactory:1.2'

handle to the Personal Addressbook Server with IID `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_DataS
    erver_BookFactory:1.2'

(evolution-2.6:3472): evolution-addressbook-WARNING **: error loading addressboo
    k : e_book_load_uri: nenhuma fßbrica disponφvel para o uri `file:///C:/Documents
    %20and%20Settings/bvaz/.evolution/addressbook/local/system'

(evolution-2.6:3472): Pango-WARNING **: couldn't load font "Tahoma Italic 8", fa
    lling back to "Sans Italic 8", expect ugly output.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After a search on google, i realized no one could help me.
    Is there any solution to this BUG ?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
    Compliments from Portugal.

• PrimoBruno

PrimoBruno - 2007-02-15

Hi again:

When i start the "step2.cmd" file , this error appears:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5891/evolutionerrorsuh2.jpg

evolution-exchange-storage.exe (twice)
      evolution-data-server-1.6.exe
      evolution-alarm-notify.exe

Entry Point Not Found ???

Hope this helps the debugging.Thanks again.