Shaman Beta 3 was released. This release includes a lot of Core improvements, a bunch of new features, and some fixes here and there. Also, there are a lot of improvements for Plasma components, and now Shaman features a usable Plasmoid!! Upgrading from Beta 2 is strongly recommended. Here comes the complete changelog:
- Better version handling
- Correct Handling of packages with the same name belonging to different repos
- Added support for updating the database everyday at a certain hour
- Better Tray Icon Handling
- Support for "Add upgradeable to Queue"
- Solved a bug that caused freezing or loading failed
- Added force (pacman -f) option
- Removed version hardcoding in the About Dialog to allow String Freeze
- Added a stupid message to the About Dialog
- Small GUI fixes (thanks to uwolfer)
- Added a small delay to search when typing in the line edit
- Added Chinese translation
- Basic functionalities added
- Port the Runner to the new API syntax
Log in to post a comment.