Hello is the process of extracting a multipart archive similar to extracting a single archive.If not what is specific?
the process of extraction of multipart archives depends unfortunately on the archive type. There are current only 7z and RAR multipart archives being supported by 7-zip. (Correct me, if I'm wrong)
Take a look at following the two code snippets for the examples:
- Extraction of a multipart 7z archive:
- Extraction of a multipart RAR archive:
Thanks Boris I'll try to do it.by the way I have read that your working on creating new 7zip archive is there any updates? It would be great if you make the project website always updated.
the archive creation is in progress. This is not a simple task, since I try to support most of the 7-zip archive creation features.
If you interested in this feature, you and everybody else could help me by
- testing current project state on Windows/Linux/Mac both 32 and 64 bits (RW branch in GIT repository)
- helping improve API (just open a forum thread in Open Discussions
- providing patches (fixing compile problems, getting tests to run, implementing new features, etc)
The web-site is currently up to date. I will consider creating wiki-page for the development status.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.