I've a problem with 7-zip configuration options, to exclue directories. This is my configuration (under WinXP) :
- My Batch starts in "C:\Documents and Settings\Commun\SafeWork"
- I want to archive all documents of "C:\Documents and Settings\", without directories like "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\", "C:\Documents and Settings\Commun\SafeWork\", ...
- 7-zip is installed in a sub-directory "C:\Documents and Settings\Commun\SafeWork\7-Zip"
- The Batch command is "7-zip\7z.exe a -email@example.com -tzip -r -wTemp Test.zip @liste.txt"
- The content of "liste.txt" is
"C:\Documents and Settings\"
- The content of "listex.txt" is
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\"
"C:\Documents and Settings\Commun\SafeWork\"
But the "Dr Watson" directory is included in the archive, and the process is aborted (some files of this directory are locked (access denied). Someone has a solution for my problem ?
Thank you !
funny that it does anything, your path should finish by *, but I have the 3.13...
try to put a * like this :
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\*
(you don't need any ")
if you first did it without the -x switches, it won't work either because you need to use the u (update) command and the -u (update) switches like this :
(look at in the doc, it's explained)
it works very well ;)
have fun !
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.