SourceForge has been redesigned. Learn more.
Close

September ?

2004-10-01
2012-12-08
  • Nobody/Anonymous

lol

7-Zip 4.* (2004 September):

1. Multivolume
       2. Absolute pathnames in command line
       3. Multiple archives handling in one command
       4. Compressing/decompressing from/to stdin/stdout in command line

God fucking damned, PLEASE dont make dates for any releases!

JUST say "When its done!" And dont annoy us with fake Dates, dont understand me wrong, your work is very good, but your politics on making announcments sucks balls!

Really not cool...

Anywayz, keep up the good work on 7Zip - looking forward to v. 4.0 - When its done... _

• Nobody/Anonymous

A little more consideration for a man who spends a large part of its time coding a software that you can get for nothing should be appreciated !!!

• Nobody/Anonymous

Besides the fact that you did not need to put God into the statement, you could have noticed that Igor posted telling he just needs a couple of days for the last checks before releasing v 4.0

• Nobody/Anonymous

I'm WAITING...

7-Zip 4.* (2004 OCTOBER 30th):

1. Multivolume

• Nobody/Anonymous

-Zip 4.* (2004 OCTOBER 30th):

1. Multivolume

• Tekzel

Tekzel - 2004-10-02

Absolutely not cool. I am as anxiously awaiting the next release as the next guy and as disappointed as you when it doesn't get released on the date mentioned, but going off on the guy who is doing this work for free like that just sucks beyond belief. 

• Nobody/Anonymous

ROFL, 30. october

I don't get these bullshits, for me is alfa enough, I can test it for myself, it's better then wait, wait, wait and between that be listening those bullshits about delaying release

30rd october will be another delay, I'm gonna find another compress software which is in development and is not there one new version per year