I've noticed an issue in the 'confirm file replace' dialog. I'm not able to click on the buttons with my mouse, just accessing the buttons via keyboard is working here.
This is a little bit annoying.
Seeing this issue since a few builds now, including latest 7-Zip version, which is available on the site.
Running Windows XP SP3 Pro, 32Bit.
Is anyone else seeing this? I'm not sure if it's a bug or just an unimplemented feature, but not being able to use the mouse to reach the buttons is painful.
It works fine on my pc. Windows XP ME. sp. 3
Hmm, I'm Winamp translator and use 7z to extract latest Winamp.exe and the plugins dir from a LZMA compressed NSIS installer to my local drive. :( Don't know, if this is may related to extraction of NSIS installers, because this is nearly the only situation, where I see this dialog in general .
It seems, that this issue is related to NSIS installers only, I can use the mouse to reach these buttons, when extracting a standard zip or 7z file. If i extract a NSIS (Unicode) installer, the buttons are just reachable via the keyboard.
I have just extracted the following installers using 7Z.
'winamp554_full_en-us.exe', 'eMule0.49b-Installer1.exe', 'flashplayer10_install_plugin_051508.exe', 'FileZilla_3.2.0_win32-setup.exe'
The second time I extracted them I used the 'confirm file replace' dialog. I had no problems reaching the buttons using my mouse.
Perhaps those are not NSIS (Unicode) installers. If they are not, provide one and I will try to extract it with 7Z.
winamp554_full_en-us.exe and the current Winamp Beta, which is available on the Winamp.com forums are Unicode installers. *Shrugs* :(
i downloaded the winamp 5.54 from winamp.com (it was the one with musicplus or something added) and had no prbs using the buttons , tried yes and then yes to all , all work
use 7z 4.64 and XP pro SP3
I don't know if this issue is related to 7z or not. You might try this: Uninstall 7Z. Delete 7z folder. Download and reinstall 7z. Restart your computer. Make sure the 7z folder is deleted before reinstalling.
A blast from the past, but I recently received an similar experience as this, on Win7 using 9.20. It was a download of the jQuery UI 1.10.1 standard bundle, where a file name (jquery-ui-1.10.1.custom/css/smoothness/images/ui-bg_flat_0_aaaaaa_40x100.png) exists twice in the archive.
I've attempted to attach the archive.
I've also had this problem, just today. I tried to extract the Android NDK r8e, and I couldn't use the mouse to select any of the buttons, but managed to tab through and select the buttons via keyboard.
Log in to post a comment.