Menu

Maven POMs

Help
Alien
2008-05-09
2013-04-23
  • Alien

Alien - 2008-05-09

(Seems that I raised a lot of issue recently  :P  )

Just see if you have any planning for providing maven2 pom for the project?  :)
    Currently I need to create POM myself which I think will be much more convenient to other if it is provided (especially there are more dependencies in the ClassExt sub module)

In fact currently I found no build scripts in the source in SVN. I am pleased to help to reorganize the directories and provide the POMs which make sevenmocks compiles on maven.

Adrian

• Colin Cassidy

Colin Cassidy - 2008-05-09

It has been on my to-do list for a while now... Any help appreciated :)

• Alien

Alien - 2008-05-09

Glad to help on that.  What should I do in order to contribute on this?

• Alien

Alien - 2008-05-17

Hi Colin,

Have sent you the email about the suggestion about reorganizing directory structure but haven't hear feedback from you for some time.  What's your thinking?  :)

Alien

• Colin Cassidy

Colin Cassidy - 2008-05-19

Hi Adrian,

Sorry for the delay - I've been away for a couple of days. I did send you an email last week via your sourceforge address, though - but not sure whether you got it?

The directory structure you propose looks fine to me. I'll do the re-org as soon as I get a chance - it shouldn't take too long.

I've recently started using Maven for other projects and have put sevenmock in our repository with a default POM. The POM generated is as follows:

<groupId>com.sevenirene</groupId>
        <artifactId>sevenmock</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.4</version>

------- ARTIFACT EFFECTIVE METADATA END -------
        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <project>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>com.sevenirene</groupId>
        <artifactId>sevenmock</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.4</version>
        <description>Auto generated POM</description>
        </project>

Obviously, this is going to need a bit more information though - especially for the class extension project.

Regards,
        Colin.

• Alien

Alien - 2008-05-20

Hi Colin,

I have only received one email from you which I have replied with the suggested directory structure.

If you think it is ok, then I create POMs accordingly  :)

Do you want to use com.sevenirene as group ID, or simply use sevenmock as group ID? (many open source project use the product name directly as the group id and I think it is easier for user to find, though I originally put sevenmock under net.sourceforge.sevenmock in my local repository  :P )

Shall send you batch file to reorganize directory structure with svn command too.

Should be ready within tmr.

Adrian

• Bruce Alspaugh

Bruce Alspaugh - 2009-06-02

So are the artifacts posted in Maven?  I can't find SevenMock in the Maven central repository.

Bruce

• Colin Cassidy

Colin Cassidy - 2009-06-04

I'm afraid they aren't yet. I'll post an announcement here when they are.