There have been enough changes, and enough time gone by, to warrant a new release. Here is the Changelog:
2012-03-27 Corey Minyard <email@example.com>
* ser2net.c, readconfig.c, ser2net.h, controller.c, ser2net.conf:
Add a method to specify the control port in the ser2net config
* dataxfer.c, controller.c: Add SO_KEEPALIVE to socket connections
so the connection will drop if the other end just goes away.
* configure.in: Move to 2.8-rc1.
2011-08-12 Corey Minyard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* dataxfer.c: Fix some unaligned write issues in telnet options.
* dataxfer.c: Fix some signed/unsigned comparison issues and
2011-06-22 Corey Minyard <email@example.com>
* utils.h, utils.c, controller.c, dataxfer.c: Fix some warnings
about the write() return value not being checked. These were
almost all cases where a failure didn't matter (tracing), except
for writing the pid file, where it should have been a handled
* dataxfer.c: Cleaned up some style issues in the UUCP locking code.
* ser2net.c: Fixed a warning about not checking the chdir() return
code, and added some improved logging information to syslog.
2010-03-11 Mats Erik Andersson <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Corey Minyard <email@example.com>
* controller.c, dataxfer.c, utils.c, utils.h: Add IPV6 address
2009-11-12 Corey Minyard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ser2net.spec, ser2net.spec.in: Fix the version in the spec
file to be updated automatically.
2009-11-12 Philip Gwyn
* dataxfer.c, devcfg.c, devcfg.h, ser2net.8: Add the ability to
dump trace files in a binary format with timestamps.
I forgot to mention that this is a release candidate, not the actual release. Try it out.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.