We are pleased to announce the release of WordNet-SenseRelate-AllWords
version 0.16. This is a system that carries out "all words" sense
disambiguation based on semantic similarity information found in
The changes in this version and the previous (0.15) are fairly modest,
but potentially important depending on the kinds of text and
experiments you are running. Please consider upgrading, especially if
you are more than one or two versions behind.... You can find download
links to CPAN and sourceforge at http://senserelate.sourceforge.net
Below is the CHANGELOG for the last two versions...
Date : March 16, 2009
1) Fixed wsd.pl and the web interface output for multiword
compounds ( for example, by_and_large).
2) Punctuation fix for the raw format. If the format is raw and if
the context contains words i.e. or el_al., then the period is
3) If format is raw and the context contains user identified
compound words (for example St._Petersburg), then the
punctuation is not removed. Please refer README for details.
4) Mapped Penn Treebank IN tag to WordNet 'r'(adverb) part of
speech tag because most of the words in this class have adverb
sense in WordNet.
Date : February 14, 2009
1) Fixed the links of the default stoplist and nocompoundify option
on the web interface.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Ted and Varada
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.