Version 2.3.1 of Semantic Forms has been released. This version consists
mostly of bug fixes, most of them for bugs that were introduced in version
2.3 (and hopefully no new bugs were introduced in the process :) ). Changes
in this version include:
- In some cases, the "free text" input showed up blank for pages that
already existed and had free text - this has been fixed.
- For some combinations of MW and SMW, setting $sfgRedLinksCheckOnlyLocalProps
to "true" in LocalSettings.php caused problems; this was fixed.
- There were some bugs related to the creation of forms and templates via
the Page Schemas extension - forms showed up with "label=" parameters even
when they shouldn't have, and templates got a query added in when they
shouldn't have. These have both been fixed.
- The "dropdown" and "radiobutton" inputs had incorrect handling for the
case of a missing value for a mandatory field; this was fixed.
- There were also some other, smaller fixes - plus several that already
found their way into a re-released version 2.3 (which was released a few
days after the original), like a fix for WikiEditor handling.
- There were some changes to the handling of input types, that aren't
visible to users, but that will allow for some improvements in the Semantic
Forms Inputs extension - this was done by Stephan Gambke.
To download the new version, you can go here:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.