Version 1.8.3 of Semantic Forms has been released. New features and changes
in this version include:
- It is now possible to have the "preview" show up on the form page, thanks
form, you just have to add a line like the following to the top of the
"includeonly" section in the form definition:
<div id="wikiPreview" style="display: none; padding-bottom: 25px;
margin-bottom: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #AAAAAA;"></div>
(most of that is just CSS styling, that's not necessary but makes everything
This line is now added to all new forms created by the 'CreateForm' page.
- the last version, 1.8.2, changed "Has default form" to also indicate that
a page has that form; this turned out to be a big mistake, because it meant
that there was no way to tell whether a form was being set for a category
page, or for the pages within that category. This version fixes that (I
hope), by changing "Has default form" to its original meaning, and adding a
new special property, "Page has default form", that is meant to apply only
to a specific page. (It can also be set via template.)
- a new hook was added, 'sfCreateFormField', that lets other extensions get
involved in form-definition parsing.
- calls to wfElement() have been replaced with Xml::element(), when that
function is defined.
- there were various other small bug fixes; thanks to Stephan Gambke for
some of these.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.