From: Stephan Gambke <s7eph4n@gm...> - 2011-12-03 00:30:55
Semantic Forms Inputs 0.5 has been released.
There are not many immediately visible changes, but under the hood the
extension was completely restructured:
* Each input type got its own class and file.
* The registration of input types was modified to comply with the new
registration mechanism of Semantic Forms 2.3.1.
* SFI's input types will now show up on the Special:CreateForm page
Be aware, that as a consequence of using the new registration mechanism
Semantic Forms Inputs 0.5 will not work with any version of Semantic
Forms before 2.3.1.
Additionally the following bugs were fixed:
* bug 25588 (Faulty regexp breaks JS execution)
* bug 26709 (Menuselect broken in Google Chrome)
* bug 26756 (MenuSelect does not work in FloatEdit)
* bug 29257 (Datepicker does not save a date entered via browser's
* bug 30478 (datepicker fails in hebrew localization)
* bug 31587 (MenuSelect broken)
* bug 32344 (Non-clear error message) (Thanks to Van and Jeroen!)
With this there are currently no known bugs on SFI. But I guess that
will change soon enough. :)
You can read more, and download the new version, here:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.