From: Stephan Gambke <f.trott@gm...> - 2010-08-30 18:20:31
version 0.3.1 of Semantic Forms Inputs has been released.
It contains the following improvements:
* Fixed XSS issues
* Bugfixes for datepicker:
* datePickerDayNames was not set in SFI_Settings
* setting of pre-existing date was faulty
* Bugfixes for simpledatepicker:
* you could only use it once per page
* error messages (e.g. for mandatory) were not displayed
* you could not use it inline
* minor code improvements
You can read more, and download the new version, here:
Please do not use any previous version anymore, they have security issues!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.