From: Philipp Zaltenbach <zaltenbach@on...> - 2009-03-09 12:49:30
I would like to announce that we have released Halo extension / SMW+
1.4.2 last week.
The new features are:
* Enhanced search engine, based on Lucene
* Support for terminology management
* Improved Semantic Treeview
More information about the new features can be found at
SMW+ is the commercial, pre-packaged bundle whereas the Halo extension
is available for free at sourceforge.
See http://wiki.ontoprise.de/wiki/index.php/Download for more
information on how to obtain Halo extension / SMW+.
The release on sourceforge encompasses:
- smwhalo-1.4.2.zip (Halo core extension)
- smwhalo-ext-1.4.2.zip (Extension package: Semantic Forms, WYSIWYG, etc...)
- enhanced-retrieval-1.0.zip (Enhanced search engine, based on Lucene;
can be run separately without Halo requiring an SMW installation)
- lucene-server-2.1.zip (Standard Lucene server with Windows patch)
- ts-connector-jena-1.0.zip (Triplestore connector for Jena)
- tsrc-1.0.zip (Remote console for Triplestore connector)
Manuals, how-to's (e.g. how to connect the Jena Triplestore) and
screencasts about the features can be found at our forum:
There you can also post feedback and let us know how you like the new
ontoprise GmbH - know how to use Know-how
An der RaumFabrik 29; 76227 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49 721 509809-0; Fax: +49 721 509809-11
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe, Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 109540
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Jürgen Angele, Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Hans-Peter Schnurr
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.