From: Jeroen De Dauw <jeroendedauw@gm...> - 2011-11-24 18:28:36
> Since 4 weeks I am trying to make a Bibtex Parser run on my SMW.
I think you need to elaborate on this a bit before people can provide real
help. What exactly are you trying to do, and what is not working?
Jeroen De Dauw
Don't panic. Don't be evil.
From: Marcel Be <Marcel.B<rakhane@ic...> - 2011-11-25 20:15:38
Thanks for your answer, Jeroen. The complete message I tried to post was as
I hope this is the adequat forum for my questions.
Since 4 weeks I am trying to make a Bibtex Parser run on my SMW.
Therefore I tried the Bibliography extension - but wasn't able to make it
I'd like to parse a publication entry (like
http://dblp.uni-trier.de/rec/bibtex/conf/ecsa/SchwittekE10 this ) and
display it like http://www.dbs.ifi.lmu.de/cms/Franz_Graf/Publication this .
Has somebody experiences of this?
Another problem for me is to transfer results of inline queries into a php
file in order to process them further into a HTML listbox. My approach here
was to use a template for displaying the results and to define a tag like
<abc> in this template which serves as a hook for my php function. Then
these results are displayed in 2 html lists to provide the user with a
selection of these objects to be compared, which again must be transferred
back to the wiki in order to display them on the comparison page - just like
mobile phone comparison pages.
I tried to describe it comprehensible but in case there are questions, feel
free to ask.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How-to-run-a-bibtex-parser---resp.-connecting-wiki-and-php-tp32875298p32876436.html
Sent from the Semantic Mediawiki - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.