I tried creating a new branch, however not so successfull.

Errors running git rebase -i remotes/gerrit/geopol
fatal: Needed a single revision
invalid upstream remotes/gerrit/geopol

What i ended up with was adding a topic instead as it from the documentation seemed that would be created in its own branch (if it did or not, im not sure.).

so anyways, here are my changes thus far. both in SemanticMediaWiki and SemanticMaps:
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/9218/
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/9221/

please take a look and see if you can't spot whats wrong, also let me know if something is heading in the wrong direction.